RED CORAL, LLC
Terms & Conditions of Use
Red Coral, LLC (“Red Coral”) provides a personalized subscription service that allows our members to access entertainment content ("Red Coral content") over the Internet on certain Internet-connected TV's, computers and other devices ("Red Coral ready devices").
YOU AGREE TO THE ARBITRATION AGREEMENT AND CLASS ACTION WAIVER DESCRIBED IN SECTION 7 TO RESOLVE ANY DISPUTES WITH RED CORAL (EXCEPT FOR MATTERS THAT MAY BE TAKEN TO SMALL CLAIMS COURT).
- Your Red Coral membership will continue and automatically renew until terminated. To use the Red Coral service you must have Internet access and a Red Coral ready device and provide us with one or more Payment Methods. "Payment Method" means a current, valid, accepted method of payment, as may be updated from time to time and which may include payment through your account with a third party. You must cancel your membership before it renews in order to avoid billing of the membership fees for the next billing cycle to your Payment Method (see "Cancellation" below).
- We may offer a number of membership plans, including memberships offered by third parties in conjunction with the provision of their own products and services. We are not responsible for the products and services provided by such third parties. Some membership plans may have differing conditions and limitations, which will be disclosed at your sign-up or in other communications made available to you. You can find specific details regarding your Red Coral membership by visiting the com website and clicking on the "Account" link available at the top of the pages under your profile name.
- Promotional Offers. We may from time to time offer special promotional offers, plans or memberships (“Offers”). Offer eligibility is determined by Red Coral at its sole discretion and we reserve the right to revoke an Offer and put your account on hold in the event that we determine you are not eligible. Members of households with an existing or recent Red Coral membership may not be eligible for certain introductory Offers. We may use information such as device ID, method of payment or an account email address used with an existing or recent Red Coral membership to determine Offer eligibility. The eligibility requirements and other limitations and conditions will be disclosed when you sign-up for the Offer or in other communications made available to you.
- Billing and Cancellation
- Billing Cycle. The membership fee for the Red Coral service and any other charges you may incur in connection with your use of the service, such as taxes and possible transaction fees, will be charged to your Payment Method on the specific payment date indicated on the "Account" page. The length of your billing cycle will depend on the type of subscription that you choose when you signed up for the service. Membership fees are fully earned upon payment. In some cases your payment date may change, for example if your Payment Method has not successfully settled, when you change your subscription plan or if your paid membership began on a day not contained in a given month. Visit the com website and click on the "Billing details" link on the "Account" page to see your next payment date. We may authorize your Payment Method in anticipation of membership or service-related charges through various methods, including authorizing it up to approximately one month of service as soon as you register. If you signed up for Red Coral using your account with a third party as a Payment Method, you can find the billing information about your Red Coral membership by visiting your account with the applicable third party.
- Payment Methods. To use the Red Coral service you must provide one or more Payment Methods. You authorize us to charge any Payment Method associated to your account in case your primary Payment Method is declined or no longer available to us for payment of your subscription fee. You remain responsible for any uncollected amounts. If a payment is not successfully settled, due to expiration, insufficient funds, or otherwise, and you do not cancel your account, we may suspend your access to the service until we have successfully charged a valid Payment Method. For some Payment Methods, the issuer may charge you certain fees, such as foreign transaction fees or other fees relating to the processing of your Payment Method. Check with your Payment Method service provider for details.
- Updating your Payment Methods. You can update your Payment Methods by going to the "Account" page. We may also update your Payment Methods using information provided by the payment service providers. Following any update, you authorize us to continue to charge the applicable Payment Method(s).
- Cancellation. You can cancel your Red Coral membership at any time, and you will continue to have access to the Red Coral service through the end of your billing period. To cancel, go to the "Account" page on our RedCoral.com website and follow the instructions for cancellation. If you cancel your membership, your account will automatically close at the end of your current billing period. To see when your account will close, click "Billing details" on the "Account" page. If you signed up for Red Coral using your account with a third party as a Payment Method and wish to cancel your Red Coral membership, you may need to do so through that third party, for example by visiting your account with the applicable third party and turning off auto-renew, or unsubscribing from the Red Coral service through that third party.
- Changes to the Price and Subscription Plans. We may change our subscription plans and the price of our service from time to time; however, any price changes or changes to your subscription plans will apply no earlier than 30 days following notice to you. If you do not wish to accept the price change or change to your subscription plan, you can cancel your subscription before the change takes effect.
- No Refunds. Payments are nonrefundable and there are no refunds or credits for partially used membership periods. Following any cancellation, however, you will continue to have access to the service through the end of your current billing period. At any time, and for any reason, we may provide a refund, discount, or other consideration to some or all of our members ("credits"). The amount and form of such credits, and the decision to provide them, are at our sole and absolute discretion. The provision of credits in one instance does not entitle you to credits in the future for similar instances, nor does it obligate us to provide credits in the future, under any circumstance.
- Red Coral Service
- The Red Coral service and any content accessed through our service are for your personal and non-commercial use only and may not be shared with individuals beyond your household unless otherwise allowed by your subscription plan. During your Red Coral membership, we grant you a limited, non-exclusive, non-transferable right to access the Red Coral service and Red Coral content through the service. Except for the foregoing, no right, title or interest shall be transferred to you. You agree not to use the service for public performances.
- You may access Red Coral content primarily within the country in which you have established your account and only in geographic locations where we offer your subscription plan and have licensed such content. The content that may be available will vary by geographic location and will change from time to time. Not all Red Coral content may be available in the ad supported subscription plan. The number of devices on which you may simultaneously watch depends on your chosen subscription plan and is specified on the "Account" page.
- The Red Coral service, including the content library, is regularly updated. In addition, we continually test various aspects of our service, including but not limited to our websites, user interfaces and promotional features. You can turn off test participation at any time by visiting the "Account" page and changing the "Test participation" settings.
- Depending on your subscription plan, some Red Coral content may be available for temporary download and offline viewing on certain supported devices ("Offline Titles"). Limitations apply, including restrictions on the number of Offline Titles per account, the maximum number of devices that can contain Offline Titles, the time period within which you will need to begin viewing Offline Titles and how long the Offline Titles will remain accessible. Some Offline Titles may not be playable in certain countries and if you go online in a country where you would not be able to stream that Offline Title, the Offline Title will not be playable while you are in that country.
- The quality of the display of the Red Coral content may vary from device to device, and may be affected by a variety of factors, such as your location, the bandwidth available through and/or speed of your Internet connection. HD, Ultra HD and HDR availability is subject to your Internet service and device capabilities. Not all content is available in all formats, such as HD, Ultra HD or HDR and not all plans allow you to receive content in all formats. The minimum connection speed for HD video quality (defined as a resolution of 720p or higher) is 3.0 Mbps per stream; however, we recommend a faster connection for improved video quality. A connection speed of at least 5.0 Mbps per stream is recommended to receive Full HD video quality (defined as a resolution of 1080p or higher). A connection speed of at least 15.0 Mbps per stream is recommended to receive Ultra HD video quality (defined as a resolution of 4K or higher). You are responsible for all Internet access charges. Please check with your Internet provider for information on possible Internet data usage charges. Red Coral makes no representations or warranties about the quality of your watching experience on your display. The time it takes to begin watching Red Coral content will vary based on a number of factors, including your location, available bandwidth at the time, the Red Coral content you have selected and the configuration of your Red Coral ready device.
- The Red Coral software is developed by, or for, Red Coral and may solely be used for authorized streaming and to access content from Red Coral through Red Coral ready devices. This software may vary by device and medium, and functionalities may also differ between devices. By using our service, you agree to receive, without further notice or prompting, updated versions of the Red Coral and related third-party software. If you do not accept the foregoing terms, do not use our service.
- By using our service, you agree to look solely to the entity that manufactured and/or sold you the Red Coral ready device for any issues related to the device and its compatibility with the Red Coral service. We do not take responsibility or otherwise warrant the performance of Red Coral ready devices, including the continued compatibility with our service.
- Passwords and Account Access. You are responsible for any activity that occurs through the Red Coral account. By allowing others to access the account (which includes access to information on viewing activity for the account), you agree that such individuals are acting on your behalf and that you are bound by any changes that they may make to the account, including but not limited to changes to the subscription plan. To help maintain control over the account and prevent any unauthorized users from accessing the account, you should maintain control over the devices that are used to access the service and not reveal the password or details of the Payment Method associated to the account to anyone. You agree to provide and maintain accurate information relating to your account, including a valid email address so we can send you account related notices. We can terminate your account or place your account on hold in order to protect you, Red Coral or our partners from identity theft or other fraudulent activity. Red Coral is not obligated to credit or discount a membership for holds placed on the account by either a representative of Red Coral or by the automated processes of Red Coral. If your Red Coral ready device is sold, lost or stolen, please deactivate the Red Coral ready device. If you fail to log out or deactivate your device, subsequent users may access the Red Coral service through your account and may be able to access certain of your account information. To deactivate a device, follow instructions on the "Account" page of our RedCoral.com website.
- Disclaimers of Warranties and Limitations on Liability
- THE RED CORAL SERVICE AND ALL CONTENT AND SOFTWARE ASSOCIATED THEREWITH, OR ANY OTHER FEATURES OR FUNCTIONALITIES ASSOCIATED WITH THE RED CORAL SERVICE, ARE PROVIDED "AS IS" AND "AS AVAILABLE" WITH ALL FAULTS AND WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND. RED CORAL DOES NOT GUARANTEE, REPRESENT, OR WARRANT THAT YOUR USE OF THE RED CORAL SERVICE WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED OR ERROR-FREE. RED CORAL SPECIFICALLY DISCLAIMS LIABILITY FOR THE USE OF APPLICATIONS, RED CORAL READY DEVICES, AND RED CORAL SOFTWARE (INCLUDING THEIR CONTINUING COMPATIBILITY WITH OUR SERVICE).
- TO THE EXTENT PERMISSIBLE UNDER APPLICABLE LAWS, IN NO EVENT SHALL RED CORAL, OR ITS SUBSIDIARIES OR ANY OF THEIR SHAREHOLDERS, DIRECTORS, OFFICERS, EMPLOYEES OR LICENSORS BE LIABLE (JOINTLY OR SEVERALLY) TO YOU FOR PERSONAL INJURY OR ANY SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL, INDIRECT OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES OF ANY KIND, OR ANY DAMAGES WHATSOEVER.
- DEPENDING ON YOUR SUBSCRIPTION PLAN, YOU MAY ENCOUNTER THIRD PARTY ADVERTISEMENTS ON THE RED CORAL SERVICE. RED CORAL DOES NOT ENDORSE OR SPONSOR ANY ADVERTISED PRODUCTS OR SERVICES AND TAKES NO RESPONSIBILITY FOR THE PRODUCTS OR SERVICES PROVIDED BY ADVERTISERS. ANY INTERACTIONS WITH ADVERTISERS, INCLUDING THROUGH ENGAGEMENT WITH INTERACTIVE ADVERTISEMENTS, ARE AT YOUR OWN OPTION AND RISK AND YOU AGREE THAT RED CORAL IS NOT LIABLE FOR ANY DAMAGES THAT YOU MAY INCUR AS A RESULT OF SUCH INTERACTIONS.
- Arbitration Agreement
- If you elect to seek arbitration or file a small claim court action, you must first send to Red Coral, by certified mail, a written Notice of your claim ("Notice"). The Notice to Red Coral must be addressed to: 441Airmount Ave Ramsey NJ 07446 ("Notice Address"). If Red Coral initiates arbitration, it will send a written Notice to the email address used for your membership account. A Notice, whether sent by you or by Red Coral, must (a) describe the nature and basis of the claim or dispute; and (b) set forth the specific relief sought ("Demand"). If Red Coral and you do not reach an agreement to resolve the claim within 30 days after the Notice is received, you or Red Coral may commence an arbitration proceeding or file a claim in small claims court.
- You may download or copy a form Notice and a form to initiate arbitration at adr.org. If you are required to pay a filing fee, after Red Coral receives notice at the Notice Address that you have commenced arbitration, Red Coral will reimburse you for your payment of the filing fee, unless your claim is for greater than US$10,000, in which event you will be responsible for filing fees.
- The arbitration will be governed by the Consumer Arbitration Rules (the "AAA Rules") of the American Arbitration Association ("AAA"), as modified by this Agreement, and will be administered by the AAA. The AAA Rules and Forms are available online at adr.org, or by writing to the Notice Address. The arbitrator is bound by the terms of this Agreement. All issues are for the arbitrator to decide, including issues relating to the scope and enforceability of this arbitration agreement. Unless Red Coral and you agree otherwise, any arbitration hearings will take place in the county (or parish) of your residence. The arbitrator's award shall be final and binding on all parties, except (1) for judicial review expressly permitted by law or (2) if the arbitrator's award includes an award of injunctive relief against a party, in which case that party shall have the right to seek judicial review of the injunctive relief in a court of competent jurisdiction that shall not be bound by the arbitrator's application or conclusions of law.
- If your claim is for US$10,000 or less, we agree that you may choose whether the arbitration will be conducted solely on the basis of documents submitted to the arbitrator, through a telephonic hearing, or by an in-person hearing as established by the AAA Rules. If your claim exceeds US$10,000, the right to a hearing will be determined by the AAA Rules. Regardless of the manner in which the arbitration is conducted, the arbitrator shall issue a reasoned written decision explaining the essential findings and conclusions on which the award is based. If the arbitrator issues you an award that is greater than the value of Red Coral's last written settlement offer made before an arbitrator was selected (or if Red Coral did not make a settlement offer before an arbitrator was selected), then Red Coral will pay you the amount of the award or US$5,000, whichever is greater. Except as expressly set forth herein, the payment of all filing, administration and arbitrator fees will be governed by the AAA Rules.
- YOU AND RED CORAL AGREE THAT EACH MAY BRING CLAIMS AGAINST THE OTHER ONLY IN YOUR OR ITS INDIVIDUAL CAPACITY, AND NOT AS A PLAINTIFF OR CLASS MEMBER IN ANY PURPORTED CLASS OR REPRESENTATIVE PROCEEDING. Further, unless both you and Red Coral agree otherwise, the arbitrator may not consolidate more than one person's claims with your claims, and may not otherwise preside over any form of a representative or class proceeding. If this specific provision is found to be unenforceable, then the entirety of this arbitration provision shall be null and void.
- Unsolicited Materials. Red Coral does not accept unsolicited materials or ideas for Red Coral content, and is not responsible for the similarity of any of its content or programming in any media to materials or ideas transmitted to Red Coral. Should you send any unsolicited materials or ideas, you do so with the understanding that no additional consideration of any sort will be provided to you, and you are waiving any claim against Red Coral and its affiliates regarding the use of such materials and ideas, even if material or an idea is used that is substantially similar to the material or idea you sent.
- Feedback. Red Coral is free to use any comments, information, ideas, concepts, reviews, or techniques or any other material contained in any communication you may send to us ("Feedback"), including responses to questionnaires or through postings to the Red Coral service, including our websites and user interfaces, worldwide and in perpetuity without further compensation, acknowledgement or payment to you for any purpose whatsoever including, but not limited to, developing, manufacturing and marketing products and creating, modifying or improving the Red Coral service. In addition, you agree not to enforce any "moral rights" in and to the Feedback, to the extent permitted by applicable law.
- Communication Preferences. We will send you information relating to your account (e.g. payment authorizations, invoices, changes in password or Payment Method, confirmation messages, notices) in electronic form only, for example via emails to your email address provided during registration. You agree that any notices, agreements, disclosures or other communications that we send to you electronically will satisfy any legal communication requirements, including that such communications be in writing.
RED CORAL, LLC
At Red Coral, LLC (referred to herein as “Red Coral” or “us” or “we”), we recognize that your privacy is important. This Policy discloses the privacy practices for Red Coral and its website at www.redcoraluniverse.com (the “Website”) as well as related products and services we may offer to you (collectively referred to as the “Services”). This Policy also covers how personal and other information that we receive or collect about you is treated. This Privacy Statement also describes your choices and rights regarding the use, access and correction or deletion of your user information. By using the Site, you consent to the use of your user information in accordance with this Privacy Statement. If you are located in the EU, you will also be asked to provide clear and unequivocal affirmative consent to the collection, processing, and sharing of your user information via cookies and similar technologies. Please read the information below regarding your use of the Website.
Changes to the Policy
Information We Collect
In order to better provide you with Website services, we collect information about our users in two ways, either voluntarily by direct user input or automatically. Information you voluntarily submit may include, among other things, your name, email address, phone number, or other information that you enter when you place an order, set up an account, or register with the Website. Information we gather automatically may include, among other things, how you use the Website, information about your browser, and sites from which you access our Website. Information on managing and changing your information preferences is described below.
You always have the option not to provide information we request. If you choose not to provide the information, you can still visit most of the Website, but you may be unable to access certain options and services. If you do provide information through the Website, you agree to provide only true, accurate, current and complete information. We may also supplement the data you provide to us with data from data append services such as public or social graph data in order to better serve you with content or promotions.
Personally Identifiable Information and Aggregate Information
Personally Identifiable Information (PII) may include information such as your first and last name, email address, mailing address (including zip code), employer, job title and department, telephone numbers, and other identifying information, and in the EU, your IP address.
Aggregate information does not by itself identify a specific individual. We may gather certain information about you based upon where you visit on our Website and what other sites may have directed you to us. This information, which is collected in a variety of different ways, is compiled and analyzed on both a personal and an aggregated basis. This information may include the Website’s Uniform Resource Locator (“URL”) that points to the site you just came from.
We do not collect any PII about you unless you voluntarily provide it to us. However, you may be required to provide certain PII to us when you elect to use certain products or services available on the Website. These may include: (a) registering for an account on our Website; (b) sending us information; (c) submitting a form or transmitting other information by telephone or letter; or (e) submitting information when making payments through our Website. When you make a payment through our Website, you may be connected with a third party processor and agree to sharing information you provide with that processor to the extent necessary to process your transaction.
You should also be aware that if you voluntarily disclose PII to third parties, for example by posting in public forums or in public comments, that information, along with any information disclosed in your communication, can be collected and used by third parties and may result in unsolicited messages (including unwanted spam messages) from third parties. Such activities are beyond our control and this Policy does not apply to such information.
A cookie is a small data file that is written to your computer's hard drive by your web browser. A cookie file can contain and/or automatically collect information, such as an IP address, that a website may use to track things like the pages and number of times you have visited. The data read from these cookies may be linked to PII and non-PII information.
Essential Cookies are used for specific purposes that are essential to your secure use and navigation of the Website. Without them, the Website may not perform properly. These cookies collect and use information such as your server preferences, single-session data and corresponding identifier, web beacons and log files (detailed below), and other credential-related information. For EU individuals, essential cookies also help inform us whether you require, or have already been served, an affirmative consent request in connection with the GDPR. Essential cookies include analytics cookies, which provide us data to better understand users and improve the Website based on what we have learned from that data.
Preference Cookies are used to collect and process information about your preferences to optimize your browsing experience. Preference cookies may include social media cookies, which collect information about your social media usage. If you access the Website through a social media website or mobile application, you may have social media cookies. If you wish to modify or change your social media cookies, please visit and review the settings on your applicable social media account(s).
Advertising Cookies may be used to tailor your Website experience with third-party advertisers (and/or their third-party analytics providers. We do not provide user information to advertising partners except in connection with the use of the Website or as required by law.
Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but generally allow users to modify their browser settings to display a warning before accepting a cookie, to accept cookies only from certain websites, and/or to refuse all cookies. The Website will prompt you to consent to any cookies that collect PII.
We may use web beacons (invisible images) to recognize users, assess traffic patterns, identify preferred content, and measure site engagement, count email messages that have been opened, and collect data collected by your browser. If used, this data is collected in the aggregate, but may include or be associated with other voluntarily submitted PII or non-PII.
The Website’s web and ad servers may log information about IP addresses, browsers, and URL requests. This information is always provided by a user’s browser and is automatically logged by most Websites. These logs are stored in a secure location and used in our internal analysis to traffic patterns within our Website.
We may use an outside advertising partner to display banner advertisements on our Website. As part of their service, they may place a separate cookie on your computer or device. We will not provide any third-party advertising partners with any of your PII or information about your purchases. We and our third party ad server may collect and use Aggregate Information about you, such as your IP address, browser type, the server your computer is logged onto, the area code and zip code associated with your server and whether you responded to a particular ad.
Use and Release of Information
Our purpose in collecting, using, and sharing user information is primarily to enhance your experience on the Website.
We may provide you with interactive communications, such as notifications to your email address, but only if we have your express consent to receive such communications.
We will not use your information without a valid legal basis to do so. We will not sell, trade, or rent your PII to others. We do provide some of our product and service offerings through contractual arrangements made with affiliates, service providers, partners and other third parties (“Service Partners”). We and our Service Partners may need to use some PII in order to perform tasks between our respective sites, or to deliver products or services to you. For example, your credit card information must be released to the card-issuing bank to confirm payment for products and services through the Website.
You may be requested to voluntarily provide certain user information during your use of the Website. If you choose to do so, that information may be shared with business partners and vendors providing hosting and other services for us.
We use third parties to provide credit card processing, email service providers and hosting services on the Website. When you sign up for such services, we will share your user information only as necessary for the third party to provide that service. These third parties are prohibited from using your user information for any other purpose. With respect to credit card processing, we do not collect, store, or process any credit card information. If you do not want your information to be shared, you can choose not to allow the transfer of your information by not using that particular service.
Occasionally we may be required by law enforcement or judicial authorities to provide PII to the appropriate governmental authorities. In such cases, we will disclose PII upon receipt of a court order, subpoena, or to cooperate with a law enforcement investigation. We fully cooperate with law enforcement agencies in identifying those who use our services for illegal activities. We reserve the right to report to law enforcement agencies any activities that we in good faith believe to be unlawful and to disclose information necessary to protect and defend the rights or property of Red Coral.
We may also provide Aggregate Information about our customers’ sales, traffic patterns, and related Website information to third party advertisers, but these statistics do not include any Personally Identifiable Information. To learn more about online advertising choices, click here (https://preferences-mgr.truste.com/), or if you are located in the European Union, click here (https://youronlinechoices.eu/).
Updating and Correcting Information
We believe you should have the ability to access and edit the Personally Identifiable Information (PII) that you have provided to us. You may change any of your PII in your online account, if any, at any time by linking to your account in accordance with instructions posted elsewhere on this Website. You may also change your PII by contacting us at the contact information at the end of this policy.
We encourage you to promptly update your PII if it changes. You may ask to have the information on your account deleted or removed.
You acknowledge that you are 18 years of age or older. If you are less than 18 years old, please do not send any user information to us--including information such as your name, address, or e-mail address.
We do not knowingly collect (nor do we wish to collect) any personally identifiable information or other user information from children under the age of 16. We encourage parents or guardians to contact us at the contact information at the end of this policy, and in the event that we learn we have collected any personal information from a child under the age of 16, we will delete that information from our database and terminate the corresponding account, if any. We encourage minors to discuss the Website with a parent or guardian.
Security of Your PII
At our Website you can be assured that your PII is secure, consistent with current industry standards. We strive to take appropriate security measures to protect against unauthorized access to or unauthorized alteration, disclosure or destruction of your PII. For example:
- We work hard to ensure that the data we collect is reliable, accurate, complete and current. We encrypt all PII, in order to prevent unauthorized parties from viewing such information when it is transmitted to us. We also only keep collected information only for as long as reasonably necessary or as otherwise authorized by law and use it only for the purposes for which it was collected or to comply with any applicable legal or ethical reporting or document retention requirements.
- We limit access to PII only to specific employees, contractors and agents who have a reasonable need to come into contact with your information. For example, we may provide members of our technical support team with limited access to your account in order to allow them to troubleshoot problems you may be having with the Website.
- Additionally, we also employ a number of physical, electronic, and procedural safeguards to protect PII. Our secure servers and our data centers are protected by industry-standard encryption, and our servers reside behind firewalls and employ high-level password protection.
- Finally, access by you to your account, if any, is available through a password and unique customer ID selected by you. This password is encrypted. We recommend that you do not divulge your password to anyone.
In order to most effectively serve you, payment transactions are handled by established third parties. They receive the information needed to verify and authorize your credit card or other payment information and to process payment.
Unfortunately, no data transmission over the Internet or any wireless network can be guaranteed to be 100% secure. As a result, while we strive to protect your PII, you acknowledge that: (a) there are security and privacy limitations inherent to the Internet which are beyond our control; and (b) the security, integrity and privacy of any and all information and data exchanged between you and us through this Website cannot be guaranteed.
Your user information may be transferred to other countries through your use of this Website. If you access or use the Website outside the United States, your user information will be transferred to servers in the United States.
EU User Additional Rights
In accordance with the GDPR, you may have certain additional rights, including:
- Right of access to personal data
- Right to correct personal data where it is incorrect of incomplete
- Right of erasure of personal data (“right to be forgotten”)
- Right to restrict/suspend processing of personal data
- Right to complain to a supervisory authority
- Right to data portability
- Right to withdraw consent
- Right to object to processing
Red Coral, LLC
Attn: Larry Meistrich
Please include your name, address, and/or email address when you contact us